Sunday 1 November 2015

A Note about NaNoWriMo

Ah, NaNoWriMo, that time of year when the writers go into deep hibernation and start wondering how to stretch out their word counts without resorting to too much purple prose. This year, I will be attempting to hit the 50,000 word mark, along with my fiancée.

This means one of two things: there will either be much more blog activity, or much less. More, if I procrastinate on fiction writing to write blog posts (and still count it within my wordcount) or less if I focus solely on my fiction project.

It's no easy thing to commit to writing a small novel's worth of words in a month, especially with the pressures of everyday life, but this year is looking to be the most likely one yet!

For everyone else participating in NaNo this year, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment